“I’ve done the calculation and your chances of winning the lottery are identical whether you play or not.” ~ Fran Lebowitz
But this isn’t the lottery …
As I delve deeper and deeper into the realm of the blogosphere I’m learning all sorts of fun things I can do with my blog. From book reviews (my favorite), to bringing my readers up-to-date information on what’s going on in the world and sharing my story, to letting them know about products, tricks of the trade, and solutions that make my life easier as a blogging mom, I’m loving it all! Today, I am hosting my first giveaway courtesy of UPrinting.com!
I have recently considered getting business cards to help promote my blog. I am tired of asking “Do you have a pen?” when people ask for this site’s URL and then scratching it down on any old piece of paper or on the back of a grocery receipt. That’s why I was excited to learn that UPrinting.com was offering bloggers an opportunity to try out their business card products, after they give away a set to one lucky reader of their site. See all you loyal followers, there are benefits to following Renaissance Mom.
What to do:
1. Write a comment in the comment section below this post by Saturday, May 12, 11:59 p.m. EST telling me why you would like to win the following prize: 250 Die-cut business cards (2×3.5″ rounded corners, 2×2″ rounded corners, 1.75×3.5″ rounded corners, 2×3.5″ leaf, or 2×3.5″ circle), with 14-point cardstock gloss/matte/high gloss (UV), or 13-point cardstock uncoated.
2. Visit UPrinting print business cards page and include in your comment what die-cut business card shape you would choose if you win this giveaway. If you don’t complete this step you will not be able to win a prize.
3. Also, browse some of UPrinting.com’s other cool products for the business person or family such as brochures, calendars, newsletters, canvas prints, greeting cards, posters and more.
One winner will be randomly selected via randomizer.org and posted on this site on Sunday, May 13. I will also post the winner in the comment section of this blog. Both posts will include information on how to claim your prize.
Qualifications: Yes, there are a few qualifications.
- The giveaway is open to US residents only, 18 years and above.
- No prize substitutions are allowed.
- Winners are allowed to win once over a six-month period.
- Only email addresses used for giveaway will be eligible to claim the prize.
“Good Luck! “And may the odds be ever in your favor?”